WELCH’S® ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES
- 3 cups (total) root vegetables of potato, parsnip, carrot, sweet potato, and/or squash, washed, peeled, and rough chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Welch’s® 100% White Grape Juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread olive oil on bottom of roasting pan.
- Toss vegetables with Welch’s® 100% White Grape Juice, salt and pepper and transfer to the baking sheet. Roast vegetables for 20-25 minutes, turning once until they are fork tender. Serve warm in desired dish.