CILANTRO LIME RICE
Mixed in a burrito or served as a side, this easy to make rice is full of flavor and pairs perfectly with chicken, beef, or pork.
- 3 tablespoon lime juice (freshly squeezed), and zest of one lime
- 1 cup cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup long grain basmati rice
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Cook rice to package specifications using stock for the liquid.
- Once cooked, open lid and add butter, lime juice, cilantro, and lime zest.
- Fluff all with a fork.