ARUGULA WITH CITRUS, BEET & AVOCADO
- 1 small bunch beets (1 pound), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tropicana® Fresh orange juice
- 2 Tropicana® Fresh navel orangs, peeled and pith removed
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Wrap beets tightly in foil and roast until tender, about 1 hour. Once cool, remove skin and slice.
- For dressing, whisk vinegar, orange juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange arugula, orange segments, avocado slices, onion slices, and tomato halves on 4 to 6 individual plates.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately. Enjoy with your favorite crusty bread.
For more on this recipe, CLICK HERE.