This wrap takes a fresh spin on flavor, perfectly balancing savory and sweet.
- 2 cups cooked, shredded, or diced chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups Welch’s® Fresh seedless grapes
- 1 apple (medium), cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 package (4 to 5 ounces) Spring Mix lettuce
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except cabbage, lettuce, and tortillas; mix well.
- Mix cabbage and lettuce; place on tortillas. Add chicken salad mixture on top of lettuce mix and roll up tortilla.
- Serve with additional Welch’s® Fresh grapes and Welch’s® Fresh strawberries.