Crispy and satisfying, these chips are the perfect snack to devour when you’re craving something salty.
- 16 oz. (1/2 bag) Robinson Fresh® Kale
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt to taste (about 2 tsp.)
- Optional: Parmesan cheese or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Dry kale leaves in a salad spinner or with paper towels.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil. Add sea salt.
- Place kale in a single layer on one or two cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until kale is crisp and turning brown.
- Sprinkle chips with Parmesan cheese or Italian seasoning if desired.